Skip to content

Angel Evans’ Mastery Series #1



Mastery Series #1
Are you ready to be the master of your life? Are you ready to begin to understand why you do what you do and how those behaviors are holding you back? This call series is designed to unlock your limiting beliefs and bring awareness to the patterns that no longer serve you. This increased awareness will help you become aware of the negative cycles that you keep repeating and allow you to make a new choice. You will be able to look at life from a new perspective, a perspective that reveals how the choices you are making impact your life and those around you. This is the first step to expanding your life and bringing to you more of what you truly desire. Remind yourself why you are here and live life from your full potential. There is more waiting for you.

The topics discussed in this series are:
Call 1 – The Role of the Subconscious
Call 2 – Drama and Trauma
Call 3 – Family of Light
Call4 – The Imposter Self
Call 5 – The Hacks and Viruses That Are Running Your Program
Call 6 – The I AM Presence
Call 7 – Suffering
Call 8 – Conflict
Call 9 – What Is Your Calling
Call 10 – Dive Deeper Into Your Calling
Call 11 – The Imposter
Call 12 – Turning From the Light

Each call is 60-75 minutes long and the topics discussed are there specifically to facilitate change and growth. By purchasing this call series you will begin to unlock your potential and step into a life you consciously choose to live instead of being at the mercy of everyone else. Your conscious mind is running 5% of your brain. Your subconscious and unconscious minds are running the other 95%. Who is really in control? Your conscious mind is and the other two should be taking orders. The tricky part is that the memories and the programs we have stored in the subconscious and unconscious minds are from our childhood. The thoughts we think and the patterns we keep reliving are stored here and they have been reinforced over time….and have been dominating our reality. We have the power to change that.

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson